RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
– Rebuilding and designing dashboards using TIBCO Spotfire
– Manipulating data and developing dashboards as per current dashboard requirements
– Collaborate with technology and business stakeholder teams to create meaningful insight
– Adhoc tasks as required
– 2 – 3 years of work experience in a similar capacity
– Experience with TIBCO Spotfire or a similar visualization technologies – this can be a working knowledge, but
must be able to manipulate and read data in this framework
– Proven analytical ability
– In-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, KPIs, and business uses of data to develop data
visualizations and analysis
– Demonstrate ability to analyze large amounts of raw data and summarize into clear, accurate, meaningful,
value-added reports and analysis
– Strong analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention
to detail and accuracy
– Ability to work on tight deadlines
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
– Previous Financial Industry experience or banking experience
– Experience with access management processes and workflows
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Keen attention to detail
– Undergraduate degree/college diploma in computer science or related field
The main function of a business operations specialist is to maintain vendor relationships, acting as a business analyst for non-IT projects or filling organizational roles above an administrative level, but below a management level. Other responsibilities may include maintaining all project management processes, including project goals, deadlines, metrics and budget. The business operations specialist usually reports to a project manager or director.
Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
Establish and document business processes.
Set up project and work breakdown structures.
Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
|Application Deadline||November 4, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|
|Education Required||College Diploma|