Maxsys is currently seeking an experience Finance professional with sound skills in business strategy and analysis for our client in Mississauga as a Business Manager for one of their divisions.
The position will be working directly with the CFO and Senior VP.
The ideal candidate is someone with superior communication skills, strong business acumen and experienced liaising/collaborating with Business Finance Executives (Director, VP and C-level individuals).
Day-to-day responsibilities include: working with different LOBs and internal departments (sales, revenue management, laboratory teams), P&L, financial modelling, analyzing and improving business processes. Additional key responsibilities include month-end and year-end financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis.
– Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
– MUST be a Canadian Chartered Accounting Professional: CGA, CMA or CA
– MUST HAVE at least 5 YEARS of Financial Analysis experience as an SFA and/or Manager
– MUST HAVE STRONG UNDERSTANDING of CONTRACTS
– Costing Experience from Manufacturing, Construction or Service Industry is Required
– TM1 Experience is also a strong asset
Please email resumes to
|Application Deadline||June 23, 2017|
|Experience Required||4 years|