– 6-8+ years of experience as a Business/Data Analyst
– Ability to construct executive level presentations and deliverables
– Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel (data manipulation, pivot tables, data management) and Powerpoint
– Proven experience with data management and reporting
– Knowledge on business process modeling, process mapping
– Strong documentation skills
– Experience compiling project status decks
– Please submit advanced excel test results with submissions.
NICE TO HAVE:
– 5+ years of experience in finance/banking
– 5+ years of experience in consulting – this is highly preferred but not mandatory
– Proficient with Microsoft Visio – this is a very nice to have
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong facilitation and presentation skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Highly organized
– Ability to work collaboratively and independently
– Interpersonal skills and an ability to talk to key stakeholders
– Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
– Support process financial baselining
– Identify high level processes supported by businesses, corporate & T&O
– Allocate costs to the processes and products
– Integrate allocations into excel spreadsheets for loads into databases for analysis
– Supporting three leaders that each support different businesses
– Normalize respective data sets into the right formats
– Additional ad-hoc reporting support required to support kick-off conversations, data maintenance (financials,
mapping tables, assumptions)
– Executive level status reporting and analytic reporting
Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
Review contracts, cost proposals and contract supplements.
Set up project and work breakdown structures.
Establish and document business processes.
Track project budgets and expenditures, monitor transaction controls and costs against budgets.
Predict potential budget overruns and offer solutions.
Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel; Enterprise Application experience a plus.
Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
5-7 years experience required.
|Application Deadline||November 11, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Job Duration||6 months|