MaxSys is currently looking for a Computer Application Support Advanced for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 36 months of experience in the last 10 years, from the date of task authorization issuance, planning and coordinating Project Management activities.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 36 months of experience in the last ten (10) years, from the date of task authorization issuance, preparing and maintaining project risk plans and implementing risk mitigation strategies.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 36 months of experience in the last ten (10) years, from the date of task authorization issuance, preparing and maintaining Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and project schedules.
4. Must have completed training as a project management professional (PMP) and in ITIL Foundations.
5. Must clearly demonstrate experience developing and delivering governance process, and training within a Government of Canada department.
DUTIES OF RESOURCE:
The resource may be required to:
Plan, coordinate and conduct meetings and discussions with project stakeholders to achieve project objectives;
Prepare meeting minutes;
Create and maintain the project requirements, project implementation plan, charter and other required project documents;
Conduct requirements analysis of systems and capabilities;
Establish requirements in management processes for specific projects;
Create, update and maintain the CDMN Concept of Operations document and M&S architecture documents;
Create, implement and maintain governance documentation;
Support the development and maintenance of the Configuration Management Plan and documentation;
Support the development and maintenance of training material and training programmes for staff officers and system supporters;
Prepare and maintain the work breakdown schedule and overall project schedule;
Develop and maintain of the Risk Management Plan;
Track and evaluate risk and indicate when risk mitigation strategies identified in the Risk Management Plan need to be executed;
Implement and formulate the appropriate metrics, monitoring and communications process to ensure project success;
Prepare and deliver approved briefings;
Prepare monthly reporting requirements; and
From a project perspective, track current year financials and support the DND Project manager with analyzing and predicting future spending.
Language: Bilingual (Advanced)
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 29, 2018|
|Experience Required||3 years|