Classification: Computer application Support
Clearance Level: Secret
Language: Unilingual – English
Start Date: ASAP
Length of Contract: Approx. 11 Weeks
– Secondary school diploma is required.
– Certificate, diploma, or degree in computer science or other relevant field from a recognized post-secondary institution is required.
– Must have obtained QualiWare Command Language (QCL) Basic certification within last 3 years (certificate to be included).
– Minimum of three (3) years experience within the past 10 years with web content management and publishing.
– Minimum of three (3) years experience with TeamSite/Autonomy web publishing software.
– Must clearly demonstrate experience with installing and configuring QLM V5.4 and v6.6 in a Networked Environment.
– Experience developing and modifying QualiWare HTML profiles to generate HTML output.
– Resolving advanced QualiWare application support issues;
– Coordinating emerging QualiWare technology application specifications;
– Solving complex end-user technical problems that more junior levels cannot resolve;
– Serving as a user support liaison between vendors, information systems technicians, and end-user departments;
– Emulating or reproducing technical problems encountered by users;
– Providing business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties;
– Contributing to a problems and solutions log for use by others; and
– Updating the DND Common QualiWare HTML profile.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the above experience!
|Application Deadline||January 20, 2018|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|