MaxSys is currently looking for a Project Administrator, Intermediate for our Federal Client.
Typical duties may include:
Resolving advanced application support issues
Coordinating emerging technology application specifications
Solving complex end-user technical problems that more junior levels cannot resolve
Serving as a user support liaison between vendors, information systems technicians, and end-user departments
Providing training expertise and direction in the area of emerging technology and special application support
Emulating or reproducing technical problems encountered by users
Providing advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
Collecting, organizing and maintaining a problems and solutions log for use by others
Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
Validates results by testing programs.
Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support.
Provides reference by writing documentation.
Successful completion of a two-year college program in the field. University Bachelors degree is an asset
2. Official Language Proficiency
Must be fully bilingual. The candidate must be able to communicate at ease in both official languages, orally and in writing.
1. Recent experience in creating, updating and modifying service requests using Remedy Action Request System;
2. Recent experience in troubleshooting applications to identify root cause of an issue;
3. Recent experience in interviewing stakeholders, analysing business needs, documenting business requirements documents, assessing impact of changes on existing applications or the need for new applications;
4. Recent experience in application testing;
5. Recent experience in writing Concept of Operations, Service Level Agreement, Technology Options Analysis, Functional Specifications;
6. Recent experience in SQL;
* Recent experience is defined as within the last 2 years.
Ability to communicate orally and in writing
5. Personal Suitability
Client Service oriented
Analyzing and Problem Solving
Attention to Detail
Effective Interpersonal skills
Organization and multitasking
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||March 2, 2018|
|Experience Required||2 years|