– Efficient and diligent assembly of sensor cards and/or
sensor tapes according to process work instructions
– Performs basic machine set-up and/or maintenance
according to process work instructions
– Identifies process or product non-conformances and
promptly alert engineering and technical support for
– Performs basic troubleshooting in the production line and
report issues to production technician and/or supervisor
– Repetitive, detailed nature of the card assembly process
– Ability to function in a fast- paced noisy environment
– Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 30 pounds and standing
fort extended periods.
– Minimum High school diploma and/or an equivalent
combination of education and technical experience
– Some electronic or mechanical assembly experience in a
manufacturing environment would be preferred.
Please apply to:
or drop your resume off in person at:
173 Dalhousie St.
Ottawa ON KIN 7C7
Thank you for your interest, however only those who qualify will be contacted.
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2019|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|