Our Client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Customer Assurance Analyst/Technical for their Toronto office. This is a 12 months contract to start, possible extension
TOP 3 SKILLS – that need to be on resume
Excellent proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
(I assume that is a given these days, if it isn’t this will be on the top 3) Time Management / Multi tasking. Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, displays high sense of urgency.
No testing in interviews
Types of projects candidate will be working on – on – Customer renewals – Termination – Cross connect installations for Implementation team.
Use of Salesforce- Excel, and ServiceNow. Customer Assurance internal communication. ServiceNow development testing, reviewing data and modification requests.
Typical hours worked – 37.5 – 9am -5pm
Why has this position arisen, backfill – Backfill
Potential to hire Full time – Not at the moment
Flex hours, possible to work from remote? 1 day work from home depending on performance. Will review after first 2 month
The successful candidate will assist the Customer Assurance team with administration tasks for client hosting activities. Additional responsibilities will include working on customer termination and renewal orders, documentation updates, ticket backlog cleanup within the Hosting Implementation Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with the Implementation team processing moves, adds, changes, termination and administrative requests associated to Q9 contracts in Salesforce.com.
• Monitor Sales leads, ensuring all incoming leads are distribute to appropriate Solution Specialists for action.
• Work on Monthly and Quarterly Business reports for identified customers.
• Help manage Customer Assurance mailbox, reviewing requests, distributing, and escalating to the appropriate internal teams to provide excellent customer service.
• Help with the ServiceNow development testing, reviewing data entry and modification requests; testing is complete prior to being release to production.
• Acts as a Project coordinator to complete implementation tasks, specifically cross connects requests.
• Work on client termination/decommission orders.
• Work on clearing existing ticket backlog
• Participates in the development of new processes and improvements to existing ones.
• Is able to deal with multiple projects running simultaneously.
• Contributes to the continued process improvement and development of the team by sharing information, knowledge, and lessons learned on regular basis.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills-tact, patience, diplomacy and a demonstrated ability to liaise effectively at all levels.
• Ability to multi-task / time manage / prioritize.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, displays high sense of urgency.
• Ability to learn quickly and keep an open mind.
• Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement and take appropriate action.
• Strong organizational, analytical, communication (oral and written) skills.
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Salesfore.com knowledge considered an asset.
• Excellent proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel.
To apply, Please send your resume to: email@example.com
|Application Deadline||February 27, 2019|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|