Our client in Telco Industry is seeking Digital Personalization Specialist for Toronto location. This is a 12 months contract position.
Based in downtown Toronto you will be a core member of the Digital Marketing team that brings the brand to life on all digital screens.
We dont have customers we have Members, and Members get deals on the hottest brands and shots at VIP experiences, double award-winning service, hot phones, and super-flexible plans.
The Digital Personalization Specialist is a marketing technologist that is comfortable managing the applications that support digital marketing execution. You will be key in the development of target marketing strategy to drive profitable revenue growth through acquisition, retention, upsell, and cross-sell, with a strong focus on user experience.
Reporting into the Sr. Consultant, Web Analytics, you will be responsible for the planning, development, and management/optimization of digital target marketing campaigns and off-site, leveraging Adobe stack and other available technologies.
A quickie about the job:
– Power user of Adobe Analytics, Target and Audience Manager and GA360;
– Supports integration efforts across data warehouse, CRM database, Analytics and AAM;
– Examines new opportunities to leverage and mine data to market to segments;
– Handles intake requests, delivers Analytics-based reports and insights, and configures segments for target marketing execution;
– Project manages across personalization & retargeting efforts;
– Coordinates with marketing teams the implementation of personalization and targeting campaigns
– Supports digital target marketing execution off-site (SEM, Display Ads and Social) in coordination with internal marketing teams and third party agencies;
– Measures, reports and optimizes performance on digital programs;
– Monitors segments, provides insights on behaviour & trends, and builds on digital best practices.
The Must Haves
– 4+ years of professional experience in digital marketing, digital advertising operations, ad tech, advertising or customer analytics, or campaign management;
– Degree in Digital Media, Communications, Marketing, or relevant field is a plus;
– Hands-on experience with Adobe Tag management, Launch, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, GA 360 is preferred;
– Solid understanding of digital marketing execution and platforms (SEO, SEM, Display, Social including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube, Direct marketing including SMS, Email);
– Experience implementing ad tracking, attribution and conversion measurement mechanisms, with strong understanding of tag management;
– Strong analytical capabilities with aptitude for determining the optimal ways to setup, deliver, troubleshoot, and QA campaigns;
– Experience developing customer and digital insights, audience segmentation, data management platforms (DMPs), and data driven advertising platforms;
– Experience developing advanced campaign reports and employing data visualization tools, for example Tableau and other similar reporting tools;
– Experience in managing website operations and web production workflows;
– Solid knowledge of digital marketing communications development and implementation; including usability best practices, web and mobile standards, social media tools and email.
Do you fit the part?
– Youre Member-obsessed and passionate about all things digital;
– Youre independent, highly interactive thinker who loves walking the halls, collaborating cross-discipline, and crafting solutions;
– Youre an out-of-the-box thinker with strong analytical skills. You can follow the data but also, mine for those hidden gems when required;
– You have a razor-sharp attention for detail;
– You have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and youre comfortable presenting work;
– You are highly motivated and passionate about new ideas and emerging market trends.
Why work for us?
We’re seriously fun! We value fun and encourage it as a management style and as a culture. We work hard, but party even harder (if you like that sort of thing).
People are our greatest asset. We believe in treating people with respect and giving them the freedom to be themselves.
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Application Deadline||June 7, 2019|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|