?Our client is currently seeking an experienced Dispatcher to join their team.
Scope of the role:
1) Schedule and dispatch drivers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using telephones.
2) Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
3) Relay driver orders, messages, and information to or from supervisors, and field using telephones.
4) Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
5) Prepare daily work.
6) Receive or prepare work orders.
7) Assist and Oversee communications between drivers, company and clients.
8) Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
9) Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information. Work with drivers to ensure information flows to correct departments for processing.
10) Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
11) Advise personnel about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards.
Must understand Hours of Service, have a flexible schedule and understanding of geography.
$14 an hour with a Monday – Friday schedule
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the above qualifications.?
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|