MaxSys is currently looking for an Engineer Electrical, Senior for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate ten (10) years of experience in the last fifteen (15) years in the area of vehicle or equipment systems engineering within a Department of the Government of Canada as a System Engineer, Integrated Logistic System (ILS) Engineer or a Project Engineer for an equipment Capital Acquisition Project.
2. Must have experience in two (2) of the following areas:
a. the preparation of tender documents to include the Statement of Requirement (SOR), Statement of Work (SOW) and Technical Specifications;
b. the evaluation of tenders and input into the preparation of contractual documents;
c. the management of the SOW and of other contractual documents and activities such as design reviews, during the life of the Capital Acquisition Project;
d. the development and writing of test and evaluation plans, and the conduct of testing and verification of contract deliverables; and
e. the transition to the in-service phase of a newly acquired equipment or system which involves work related to training, equipment distribution, or other activities related to transition to in-service.
3. Must clearly demonstrate ten (10) years of experience in the last fifteen (15) years assessing technical documentation such as Technical Data Packages (TDPs), Technical Orders, Equipment Manufacturer specifications and industry standards to provide recommendations to management on the acquisition of military or police equipment platforms.
4. Must hold a Bachelor of Engineering degree from a recognized Canadian university in a relevant field, such as Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
1. Advising on the identification of system security requirements (functional, non-functional and life cycle process) for land-based equipment, vehicle and weapon systems containing embedded computer components and microcontrollers.
2. Identification of the security information (e.g. guidance, controls, etc.) that a PMO would need to obtain from the Operational community, along with the security requirements to be included in the Statement of Requirements Document (SRD).
3. Assembling these security requirements into cyber artifacts that a Project Management Office (PMO) would produce as a compliment to the RFP. This includes developing system security Data Item Deliverable (DID) and Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) templates for inclusion as appendences to the Statement of Work (SOW).
4. Identification of the typical security GFI that will be required by bidders and winning contractor. Development of generic system security bid evaluation criteria and verification and validation criteria at delivery.
5. Advising on the requirements and process for the development of a systems security posture (baseline) and/or Security Technical Data Package (STDP) at time of delivery.
6. Coordinating and administering technical endeavours as directed by the Technical Authority.
7. Working cooperatively in a team environment.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|