Our client in the telco space is looking for an Enterprise-level Architect to participate in their Sailpoint Identity and Access Management initiative.
· Responsible for providing leadership and design initiatives for building technology solutions.
· Develops architecture and integration to support medium to large-scale initiatives.
· Defines project scope, plans and deliverables including cost and timelines.
· Knowledge of Sailpoint or other Identity and Access Management tools
· Demonstrated experience providing IT architecture and planning;
· ability to produce IT solutions, both independently and collaboratively;
· Experience and/or training related to one or more Architecture & Service Delivery Frameworks (TOGAF, eTOM, ITIL, CoBiT, etc.)
· Specializes in developing and designing large scale solutions, serving as an expert in technical architecture and delivery.
· Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
Please Send your resumes To: U.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: due to volume of applications recieved, only qualified candidates will be contacted
|Application Deadline||May 1, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|