A client of MaxSys is in need of an experienced Sand Blaster for a terrific job opportunity in Ottawa.
– Perform a variety of equipment preparation duties such as
cleaning, inspection, masking and sand blasting.
– Be physically able to work with a supplied air breathing
system and all required PPE while performing the
– Maintain the sandblasting equipment in good working order
– Mask and cover surfaces not to be sand blasted
– Successfully sand blast pressure control equipment,
manufactured skid frames/components and other
equipment as needed with high quality results
– Ensure high level of cleanliness for areas of responsibility
– 1 to 2 years of directly related work experience in a similar
industry considered an asset
– Knowledge of equipment, methods and techniques related
to sand blasting
– Good written and oral communications skills
– Ability to lift / move equipment as needed.
Please apply to:
or drop your resume off in person at:
173 Dalhousie St.
Ottawa ON KIN 7C7
Thank you for your interest, however only those who qualify will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2019|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Job Duration||1 year|