MaxSys is currently looking for a Finance Clerk, Intermediate for our Federal Client.
• Secondary school diploma is required
• Ability to work overtime as required, including evenings and weekends
• Experience of more than one year in the provision of administrative support services in various administrative task.
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Experience in data entry
• Organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure of changing tasks and responsibilities
• General Accounting Skills
• Ability to communicate effectively orally.
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
• Ability to perform basic administrative tasks.
• Attention to detail
• Respect for diversity
• Respond to general payment inquiries in generic email inbox
• Print relevant docs from generic email inbox
• Data entry – enter invoice data in tracker spreadsheet
• Populate GC80 form with data derived from invoice
• Scan documents and apply proper naming conventions to files
• Send the payment package to designated person for signature
• Update tracking spreadsheet
• Drag and drop scanned docs in finance folder
• File payment package in I.M. Tupper
Security Clearance: Enhanced Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||January 25, 2019|
|Experience Required||1 year|