MaxSys is currently looking for an GCDocs Incident Management Specialist for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 7 years experience within the last 10 years implementing business continuity plans (BCP).
2. Must clearly demonstrate 7 years experience within the last 10 years identifying application security requirements.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 10 years in identifying service levels for mission critical applications.
4. Must clearly demonstrate 3 years experience within the past 5 years in participating in the creation of an incident management plan.
5. Must clearly demonstrate 1 year experience in using GCDocs (OpenText Content Server 10 or higher) solution.
Duties:Gather security requirements to create a GCDocs business continuity plan for DND/CAF.Work with security team members to obtain guidance and expertise.Provide technical expertise and guidance on GCDocs incident management plan.Identify reasonable service level for GCdocs mission critical application.Document required processes and procedures.Develop and document best practices and procedures.Document lessons learned.Provide regular status report.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||November 26, 2018|
|Experience Required||5+ years|