MaxSys is currently looking for a General Clerk Senior for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 3 years of experience of a comprehensive working knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 3 years of experience within the past 5 years in providing administrative support services.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 3 years of experience within the past 5 years in providing quality customer service via the telephone and emails.
NOTE: Must not exceed 4-5 minimum mandatory criteria. Criteria must not be so restrictive as to only include CAF/DND personnel.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
1. Responds to inquiries from staff and clients, coordinates responses; tracks and monitors incoming requests for services.
2. Provides records keeping support services, including guidance and assistance to clients. Duties include: scanning, recording, classifying, filing and tracking documents, organizing and maintaining files and records as per established file plan for reporting and tracking purposes according prescribed departmental guidelines.
3. Discusses administrative services requests and their related requirements with clients, processes and formats documents, develops customized word and spreadsheet templates according to client needs.
Language: Bilingual (Intermediate)
Security Clearance: Enhanced Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2018|
|Experience Required||3 years|