Job Description Our company in the West-end of Ottawa is looking for Operators to start working immediately.
– Efficient and diligent assembly of sensor cards and/or sensor tapes according to process work instructions
– Performs basic machine set-up and/or maintenance according to process work instructions
– Identifies process or product non-conformances and promptly alert engineering and technical support for remediation
– Performs basic troubleshooting in the production line and report issues to production technician and/or supervisor
– Repetitive, detailed nature of the card assembly process
– Ability to function in a fast- paced noisy environment
– Manual dexterity, ability to lift up to 30 pounds and standing fort extended periods.
– Minimum High school diploma and/or an equivalent combination of education and technical experience acceptable.
– Some electronic or mechanical assembly experience in a manufacturing environment would be preferred.
If interested please send your resume to:
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2019|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|