MaxSys is currently looking for an Human Resources, Staffing Advanced for our Federal Client.
1.Must clearly demonstrate 10 years experience within the past 10 years providing HR analysis, advice, and recommendations to senior officials (Director level or above).
2. Must clearly demonstrate 5 years experience within the past 10 years managing human and financial resources.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 10 years experience within the past 10 years in the development of HR strategy and/or policy in a large organization.
1. Create a staffing report including preparation, data gathering and monitoring of staffing actions.
2. Review organizational needs and business needs to assist in the identification of the appropriate staffing strategies or plans
3. Initiate the development of Statement of Merit Criteria
4. Identify links with departmental Human Resources
5. Conduct environmental scan of available inventories and pools
6. Organize and Invigilate Examinations of candidate pools.
7. Organize candidate interviews.
Provide feedback to the consultant;
Provide access to DND facilities when required;
Provide other assistance or support as required;
Keep all documents and proprietary information confidential
Return all materials belonging to DND upon completion of the contract;
Submit all written reports in hard copy and/or electronic Microsoft Office Suite format;
Participate in teleconferences, working sessions, and presentations, as needed;
Attend meetings at DND sites, as needed.
Language: Bilingual Intermediate
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||November 19, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|