A very successful business is seeking permanent HVAC Installers and HVAC Technician to join their team in LOCATION. This company has become leaders in the heating and cooling industry. They are among the most admired businesses in Canada for their corporate culture and they offer tuition reimbursement to their employees.
******* OPEN TO HIRING APPRENTICE *******
– Represent the company in a professional and customer service oriented manner on each and every service call.
– Appliance installation, maintenance, and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
– General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
– Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
– Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
Skills, Abilities and Experience:
– Must have a Gas Technician II license.
– Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario 313d or 313a).
– Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
– 3 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
– Must have at least a Class G Drivers License.
– Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
– Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
– Must have outstanding customer service skills.
– Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
– Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2019|
|Experience Required||6-12 months|
|Job Duration||1 year|