MaxSys Staffing is currently looking for an experienced HVAC Service Technician for a client in numerous locations across the province of Ontario.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, the HVAC Service Technician will be responsible for:
• Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
• Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
• You are a proud ambassador for our company.
• Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
• Perform general and specific equipment inspections
• Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
• Explain the value of the company products, services and programs on every call
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
• Must meet Company requirements with respect to general qualifications.
• Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Must have a Gas Technician II license.
• Received certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d).
• Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
• Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
• 3 – 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
• Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
• Must have strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Must have outstanding customer service skills.
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ electricity).
• Very punctual and dependable.
• Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
• Maintain company vehicle to neat clean and safe standard.
Please note that this position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed for potential candidates. This check must be satisfactory in order for an employment offer to be extended unconditionally.
While we thank all those that apply, only qualified applicants will be selected for an interview.
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||February 28, 2019|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|