Maxsys GSI is looking for HVAC Technician, for our client in Brampton/Mississauga.
– Represent the company in a professional and customer service oriented manner on each and every service call.
– Appliance installation, maintenance, and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes.
– General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
– Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
– Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
Skills, Abilities and Experience
– Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
– Must have a Gas Technician II license.
– Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario 313d or 313a).
– Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card.
– 3 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters & HVAC equipment, would be an asset.
– Must have at least a Class G Drivers License.
– Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
– Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
– Must have outstanding customer service skills.
– Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
– Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
Please send resume to:
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||January 31, 2019|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|