**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
· Secondary school diploma
· Certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution is required or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience in a relative field is required
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Performing the analysis, review and preparing the response to straightforward requests under the Access to Information Act
· Performing the analysis, review and preparing the response to straightforward requests under the Privacy Act
· Processing of complaints under the Access to Information Act or Privacy Act
· Assisting in the preparation of Privacy Act Assessments
· Assisting in the provision of advice for privacy and ATI management and oversight functions, including liaison with Office of Primary Interests (OPIs).
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|