?Calling CPA Candidates seeking to expand their experience and learn about other client industries! This is an exciting opportunity for a top-rated firm in Downtown, Toronto.
You will be mentored by some of the top professionals in Audit & Advisory!
Intermediate Accountant Intermediate Accountant reporting to a Senior Manager/Partner. Candidates in this role will have the opportunity to be the Lead Senior on some engagements, will have the opportunity to plan, execute and complete the file from start-to-finish, while mentoring a team of juniors.
All applicants MUST have the following requirements:
– CPA enrolled
– 2 -3 Years of Public Accounting Experience from a Recognized A&A firm
– Experience analyzing risks, testing controls
– Strong knowledge of IFRS and ASPE guidelines
– Strong knowledge and experience in taxation
– Flair for working with clients
Please email resumes to
|Application Deadline||May 5, 2017|
|Experience Required||2 years|