**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Auditor Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
· Must have either a Degree/Diploma in a relevant field or a Professional Audit/Accounting Designation, i.e. CA, CMA, CGA, CIA or CFE Secondary
·Minimum ofthree (3) years experience performing financial audits is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Providing substantive support and analysis of auditing functions
· Performing data retrieval and compilation including integrity checks
· Providing, reporting, provisioning and analysis functions
· Delivering preliminary audit plans
· Performing financial audits
· Performing financial systems interaction and data manipulation and analysis
· Performing research and collecting input to contribute to program review and program audit related tasks and functions
· Providing strategic audit process analysis and restructuring advice
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|