?MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Clerk, Records Management Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum ofone (1) year of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Maintaining ongoing communication with departments regarding procedures for the creation, revision, review, approval, retrieval and archival of records, regardless of format
· Ensuring the adherence to policies and strategies using records management systems
· Verifying documents for accuracy
· Gathering statistics and data to prepare routine reports
· Maintaining access lists for security classified records
· Compiling statistics and reports on activities within records services
· Assisting in the periodic review of files to ensure correct classification and completion
· Labeling files according to retention and disposal schedules
· Assisting in the preparation of files for disposal
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|