MaxSys is currently looking for an Intermediate Computer Application Support for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 1 years experience creating web pages that meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0), as well as the Treasury Board Standard on Web Usability, Standard on Web Accessibility and Standard on Web Interoperability.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 1 years experience publishing bilingual content to federal websites while working with clients and providing web related advice and guidance.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 1 years experience designing, creating and maintaining web pages using a Content Management System (CMS) such as Team site, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or Word Press.
4. Must clearly demonstrate 1 years experience developing, maintaining and customizing Government of Canada web pages and Web Experience Toolkit (WET) templates using a CMS.
– Post, create and manage web content and web pages using a content management system
– Liaise with clients to discuss project requirements and to acquire information
– Work with multiple teams and collaborate on projects
– Ensure that web processes, policies and standards are met
– Modify and customize website templates
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||December 3, 2018|
|Experience Required||1 year|