MaxSys is currently looking for an Intermediate Computer Application Support for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate 1 years of experience within the past 5 years acting as a helpdesk administrator of a computer application.
2. Must clearly demonstrate 1 years of experience within the past 5 years in drafting and coordinating correspondence for clients/stakeholders such as communication material and email responses.
3. Must clearly demonstrate 1 years of experience within the past 5 years in coordinating multiple activities and responding to competing and urgent priorities.
4. Must clearly demonstrate 1 year of experience within the past 3 years analyzing information, problem solving and providing recommendations.
5. Must clearly demonstrate 1 years of experience within the past 5 years of a comprehensive working knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
Description: As National Learning Systems Administrator, the primary requirements of the role include support functions for the Defence Learning Network (DLN) (SABA Learning Management System) user community including acting as the DLN Tier 1 Support and Content/Catalogue Administrator.
Objective 1: Provision of support to the DLN user community
General support, advice and guidance to DLN users, as their initial point of contact, via telephone, email and screen-sharing application: Granting of access to users (including end-users, contractors and administrators), technical support for course completions, electronic certificates, course enrollments, report generation, and training content and catalogue administration (issue resolution)
Management of the positional mailbox in MS Outlook
Drafting of communication materials
Objective 2: Participation in the business management of the DLN
Active participation in weekly Business Management Office (BMO) meetings representing the interests of ADM(HR-Civ) and its business requirements
Collaboration with military counterparts in MILPERSCOM on issue resolution and in the recommendation of DLN configuration changes, business processes and planning exercises
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||August 29, 2018|
|Experience Required||1 year|