**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Editor Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, in a English, writing, journalism or other related field, from a recognized post-secondary institution is required
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Planning and preparing page layouts and positioning articles and photographs or other illustrative materials
· Reading and editing more complex materials prior to publishing or broadcasting to detect and correct errors in spelling, grammar and syntax
· Shortening or lengthening material as space or time requires
· Conferring with authors, writers and others regarding revisions to materials
· Verifying facts, dates and statistics, using standard reference sources
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|