?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Health Sciences, Epidemiologist Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
· Undergraduate degree in epidemiology, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Performing statistical analysis of data generated from studies, research projects, etc
· Assisting in the conducting of studies, research projects, etc
· Assisting in the evaluation of the design of surveillance programs for human diseases
· Assisting in the evaluation of the design of screening or sampling programs for health products and food
· Assisting in the evaluation of design, scope and scale of studies
· Assisting in the investigation of disease outbreaks
· Assisting in the development of statistical models to test hypotheses
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|