**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Human Resources, Classification for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, human resources, organizational behaviour, social sciences or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Performing background research related to current and previous descriptions and classifications
· Answering or referring questions from employees with regard to classification issues
· Scheduling interviews with employees, supervisors, etc.
· Preparing organizational charts for relativity purposes
· Entering and manipulating data in spreadsheets, databases, and HRMS
· Assisting in the creation, distribution, and collection of sample questionnaires
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|