**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Human Resources, Staffing Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree, human resources, organizational behaviour, or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Preparing documents such as job postings and job descriptions and verifying them prior to submission to translation services or the PSC for web posting
· Attending job fairs, conferences and networking events
· Participating in candidate interviews, using rating guides
· Notifying applicants of results and presenting option of Informal Discussion (ID)
· Participating in the screening of employment candidates by conducting reference checks, obtaining further information or verifying information in resumes, identifying discrepancies in the information collected
· Assisting in the identification of current and prospective staffing requirements
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|