?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Library Technician Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
· Certificate, diploma, or degree, archival studies, library science or other relevant field, from a recognized post-secondary institution, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Providing support services to users of library systems
· Assisting clients in locating and using resources
· Providing information using specialized reference tools and automated retrieval systems
· Cataloguing material
· Verifying bibliographic information
· Putting archival materials on microfilm
· Applying standards and policies for storage of archival materials
· Researching and retrieving archival materials
· Applying Library of Congress Classification or Dewey Decimal systems
· Participating in the maintenance of specific library systems
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|