**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Procurement for our federal clients.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, in a relevant field or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of experience in the procurement field is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Preparing more complex types of bid documents including Supply Arrangements (SA), Request for Standing Offers, Request for Proposals (RFP), etc
· Evaluating Statements of Work (SOW) for completeness and adherence to procurement regulations
· Developing bid evaluation criteria
· Evaluating bids against mandatory requirements
· Negotiating pricing, delivery, etc. prior to award
· Recommending award or issuance of contracts or standing offers or supply arrangements
· Performing contract follow-up including taking appropriate legal action such as termination of contracts
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|