**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Project Administrator Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Successful completion of additional courses in business, administration, or other fields related to the position, or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required
·Minimum ofone (1) year of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Acting as the central information source by maintaining and distributing project details (e.g. contact details, organization charts and contractual details)
· Assisting in the development of plans and projects
· Monitoring progress of plans and projects
· Setting-up and maintaining project management tools
· Performing data entry and analysis
· Drafting briefing notes, reports, and presentations
· Assisting the project leader in finding solutions to critical issues
· Preparing project orientation information
· Coordinating training activities for the project team
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|