?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Scientific, Toxicologist Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Undergraduate degree in life sciences such as biology, biochemistry, or other relevant, from a recognized post-secondary institution, is required
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of relevant experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Performing more complex tests in support of studies, experiments or research projects
· Performing more complex research
· Conducting sampling and data collection
· Assisting in the analysis required to identify and quantify toxic agents
· Assisting in the planning and conducting of studies, experiments or research projects
· Assisting in the analysis of data resulting from studies, experiments or research projects, including the preparation of reports
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|