?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Secretary, Legal Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of experience as a legal secretary is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Processing legal documents which may include serving of documents on opposing counsel or party or filing legal documents with the Court
· Organizing and keeping litigation files current
· Organizing and managing Counsel’s meeting agenda
· Organizing and participating in client meetings and mediation
· Gathering documents to create and maintain Counsel’s Brief
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|