?**IN ANTICIPATION OF UPCOMING NEEDS**
MaxSys is currently looking for Intermediate Secretary Candidates.
*Must hold a valid security clearance (Reliability, Secret or Top Secret).
*Must have previous government experience.
·Secondary school diploma
·Minimum ofthree (3) years of secretarial experience is required
TYPICAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
· Assisting in report preparation and projects requiring analytical skills
· Making more complex travel arrangements (local, national or international) and completing associated accounting records
· Maintaining inventory of office supplies and order when required
· Composing routine correspondence, reports and replies
· Arranging, inputting and updating changes to schedule of meetings and appointments
· Ensuring timely information sharing
· Performing document and file management functions, including e-filing
· Arranging for telephones, e-mail accounts and furniture for new personnel
· Photocopying, filing, e-filing and retrieval of documents
· Typing and proofreading documents
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Katherine Spallin at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|