Our Client in the Banking and Finance industry is seeking a Servicing Analyst for their Downtown Toronto Office. This is a 6 months contract to start, possible extension.
This individual will be part of the documentation intake team (receive documentation from several LOBs, review and upload in system).
These are entry level positions in a very fun environment with a close-knit team. Overall the dynamic is very positive.
Perform standard, routine pick up, receipt and delivery of documents, courier arrangements, scanning, indexing, and staging work for processing and/or filing activities efficiently and effectively in accordance with Bank and industry standards, focusing on the immediate time horizon.
Follow procedures and supervisory direction to resolve standard, straightforward inquiries/ requests, referring non-routine issues to more senior team members.
There is a weight requirement to be able to lift 20-30 lbs as we get bins of documents to scan daily.
There will also be a need to work overtime (5-10 hours) per week if needed by the business.
– Very strong command of the English language (both verbal and written) – must be able to articulate well
– Ability to work as part of a team and independently
– Basic working knowledge of MS Office
– Quick Learner
– Bank/FI industry experience
– University degree/college diploma
EDUCATION: HM does not have a preference on education either High School or Post-Secondary in any field will be assessed similarly.
EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION:
– This is a great team to work for; collaborative environment.
– There are many growth opportunities within this team and company as a whole. (Personal and professional growth for the right candidate).
– Possibility for an extension.
To Apply, Please send your resume to Kritika at: email@example.com
|Application Deadline||July 6, 2018|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Job Duration||6 months|