MaxSys Staffing & Consulting is currently seeking inANTICIPATION of an Junior Computer Application Support resource for one of our clients in the federal government.
MUST HAVE A VALID SECURITY CLEARNACE !
MUST BE BILINGUAL English & French (BBB) ?!
DUTIES MAY INCLUDE
· Providing Travel Help Desk services in the Travel Management Unit – System Team
· Assisting with the Travel Help Desk call center. Candidate will be on the phone with clients.
· Verifying travel related transactions online
· Responding to 1st level support calls and providing accurate responses
· Opening and closing of trouble tickets
· Participating in the maintenance of a knowledge base of problems and solutions
· Interfacing with end users on support issues in a professional manner and respond to user demands in a specified time period
· To provide assistance to colleagues as required
MANDATORY CRITERIA (resource must have the following)
· Secondary school diploma
· Successful completion of additional courses in computer related fieldor an acceptable combination of education, training and experience is required;
· Minimum of one (1) year experience providing desktop computer support services;
· Experience in dealing with clients and customers via a help desk (online and on phone);
· Fluently bilingual in English and French (BBB).
· Experience working in an Accounting Operations/Travel Management unit;
· Experience working with the Travel Management Expense Tool (TEMT) such as HRG or Travel Axcess Voyage (TAV);
· Experience providing user support services to travelers, travel arrangers, travel recommenders, travel approvers and processors;
· Experience using SAP R/3 Financial System;
· Experience with Excel, Word, Outlook;
· Willing to work overtime on short notice.
If you feel like you meet the mandatory requirements please send your CV’s in word format to Denray Jean-Jacques at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the follow:
OnlyQUALIFIED canadidates will be contacted
This is anANTICIPATION positing (Waiting on receving this opportunity)
|Application Deadline||June 2, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|