Classification:HR Consultant, Level 1
Start & End Date:Contract Award March 31st 2018 plus two 1 year options to extend
Level of Effort:75 days/year
Location:National Capital Region (On & Off site)
– MUST have a minimum of a college diploma in one (1) of the following relevant fields of study: Business Administration; Human Resources; or Psychology
– MUST have successfully completed the Appointment Framework Knowledge Test (AFKT) from the Public Service Commission
– MUST have three (3) years experience developing and implementing organizational charts to assist with the implementation of work descriptions, including work descriptions implemented by Treasury Board Secretariat’s Organizational Readiness Office (ORO)
– MUST have experience working with classification and national IM or IT work descriptions in the federal government
– MUST have experience running a minimum of two (2) staffing processes for IM or IT positions within the last two (2) years
– Lead, manage and execute staffing processes from beginning to end;
– Develop a work plan and define deliverable for each staffing process;
– In preparation for staffing processes:
o Assist in drafting the statement of merit criteria (SoMC), as required; and
o Complete the full set of materials for the process including assessment and rating guide, written exam, interview questions, and reference check material.
– As part of the execution of the staffing process:
o Perform a screening of all applications and resumes;
o Mark all tests as per the assessment and rating guide;
o Create a list of candidates for the interview process, organize and facilitate an interview marking workshop for all interviewers, organize interviews with interviewers and candidates, gather and collate interview results; and
o Complete reference checks of candidates.
– Document and report on staffing process results in a manner that is acceptable to DFO’s Human Resources Directorate in order to complete the process;
– Advise senior managers or directors of any potential conflicts or risks to critical paths;
– Communicate plans, progress and developments to directors and other client managers and executives;
– Prepare documentation and presentation materials in response to scheduled and unscheduled reports to senior management on project progress and areas of concern;
– Obtain appropriate HR approvals, as required.
– Any other tasks related to HR administration and support.
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Dominique Holst at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||May 31, 2017|
|Experience Required||5+ years|
|Education Required||College Diploma|