Classification:Test Coordinator, Level 3
Start & End Date:Contract Award February 28, 2018 plus four irrevocable options to extend
Level of Effort:240 days/year
Location:National Capital Region (Onsite)
– MUST have greater than (>) ten (10) years professional work experience as a Senior Test Coordinator in an IM/IT environment.
– MUST have a minimum of five (5) projects within the last ten (10) years developing test strategies and plans.
– MUST have a minimum of ten (10) years professional work experience within the last fourteen (14) years coordinating functional and regression testing
– MUST have a minimum of ten (10) years professional work experience within the last fourteen (14) years conducting testing reviews and summarizing testing results.
– MUST have a minimum of eight (8) years professional work experience coordinating/managing COTS applications testing within the last twelve (12) years.
– MUST have a minimum of ten (10) years professional work experience within the last fourteen (14) years coordinating defect management testing processes and providing summary reports to management and development teams.
– MUST be bilingual in Canadas official languages and be highly proficient communicating orally and in writing in French and English without any assistance and with minimal errors.
– Develop tasks, dependencies, effort, resources, timeline for testing activities related to the CIPO legislative projects;
– Work closely with the business client, development stakeholders and the Quality Assurance & Quality Control team to coordinate testing strategy, efforts and acceptance/exit criteria for all projects within the legislative program;
– Develop test strategies, test estimations, test closure reports and associated test documentation;
– Work with the functional lead, functional SMEs and business stakeholders to validate the business requirements and to assist with the elicitation and management of test requirements;
– Ensures the readiness of the technical test environment;
– Lead the analysis, design, implementation and execution of test cases;
– Use preventative testing techniques such as peer reviews and walkthroughs including appropriate testing documentation;
– Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing;
– Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones;
– Oversee all aspects of the test phase including change management;
– Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED);
– Maintain and enforce testing methodology (planning, preparing, executing, evaluating);
– Ensure the traceability of all test cases and defects back to business requirements or required functionality;
– Measure progress, monitors and reports on the status of the test initiatives against the plan and acceptance criteria;
– Ensure quality and completeness of test deliverables;
– Track and manage defects (including identification, assessment, prioritization, tracking, retesting);
– Establish and ensure the ISED Problem Resolution Process is followed in identifying, tracking, reporting and resolving defects/issues
– Identify and report the level of risk associated with unresolved issues, following escalation processes where required;
– Communicate with senior management and stakeholders from a technological and non-technological perspective;
– Allocate work to testers providing deadlines and support of issues;
– Act as center of expertise in testing related issues;
– Mentor junior testers to ensure QA process is followed;
– Communicate with the QA and QC Testing Manager with weekly progress sessions;
– Provide status reporting as requested; and
– Other related test management duties.
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Dominique Holst at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||April 30, 2017|
|Experience Required||10+ years|
|Job Duration||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|