MaxSys Staffing and Consulting is one of the Top 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and is ISO 9001:2000 certified. Our success has been based on partnering with our clients to ensure we truly understand their needs and deliver the appropriate solution to them. Our creative thinking and having the ability to think outside the box allows us to customize our services to ensure our customers get solutions specific to their needs.
Position: LTL Dispatcher
Location: Mississauga (Kennedy/Derry)
Salary: $ based off of experience
Requirement: 1-2+ year experience
Nights: 11:00pm -08:00am
Saturday 6:00am -6:00pm
Duties / Responsibilities:
– Responsible for local dispatch for consolidation & deconsolidation of LTL Shipments
– Proficient use of transportation
– Meet all internal and external customer requirements through efficient, profitable, and timely movement of freight.
– Update CSA Transportations computer system effectively and efficiently to ensure accurate shipment status information.
– Demonstrate professional behavior at all times
– Understand and execute customer requirements related to dispatch.
– Intimate knowledge of logistics including carrier alternatives, pricing and potential problems
– Successful team experience and ability to apply good team work skills
– Ability to read a map and communicate directions effectively
– Implement and follow systems and procedure related to the dispatch operations
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
– Computer skills required including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to learn new systems quickly
– Excellent communication (written & verbal), organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, and customer service skills and be able to handle heavy telephone activity
– Demonstrated, solid understanding of Logistics and Transportation
– Enthusiasm and a dedication to excellence
– Great attention to detail and the ability to exercise diplomacy, manage conflict, analyze and troubleshoot most problems quickly and effectively in a fast paced high energy demanding
– Ability to adapt to ever changing dispatch environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
– Minimal, one year of experience dispatching freight and knowledge of the transportation industry required
– One year transportation and load brokering experience is an asset
Minimum education, High School Diploma or equivalent
Are you fit for this?
Please send your resume to :
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||July 19, 2018|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|
|Education Required||High School|