– Reliable/Hard working
– Able to work in physically demanding environment
– Keen attention to detail
– Quick to learn
– Positive attitude
– Steel toed boots
– experience with tools an asset
– Move/handle steel parts using carts, pump truck and parts lifter
-Operate a sandblaster, conveyor rack to control parts
-Operate a hand held paint gun to apply powder coat paint to parts.
– Use hand tools to grind, sand and file parts
– Operate drill press and punch press.
– Assemble products using sub-assemblies and other components parts.
– Use a variety of hand and power tools; air stapler, power drill.
Apply to: email@example.com
or drop your resume off in person at:
173 Dalhousie St.
Ottawa ON KIN 7C7
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting with you!
|Application Deadline||June 30, 2019|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|