Maintenance/ Millwright Position
· Maintain, overhaul and repair all equipment in the Plant. This may include the baler(s), conveyor(s), sort lines, and all other related equipment.
· Modify and fabricate equipment to fit new production requirements or solve production and/or safety issues.
· As per the established schedule, perform the required maintenance on all stationary equipment, mobile plant equipment and building components of the Plant.
· Will maintain all of the necessary records to support PM Program.
· Will carry out regular inventory control procedures and advise Maintenance Manager when parts need to be ordered.
· Assist contractors and subcontractors with major repairs or overhauls and with new equipment installations as required.
· Work with blueprints, sketches, and technical drawings.
· Perform cutting, grinding, fabricating and welding as required.
· Operate mobile equipment as required in the performance of job duties.
· Complete daily housekeeping assignments.
· Responsible for returning all tools to the shop after use.
· Constantly monitor plant equipment when in process to pin point problems before they arise.
· Fill out daily maintenance log sheet.
· Be on call for maintenance issues that need to be completed off hours.
· Attend all Department meetings and health and safety training.
· Some weekend work will be required.
· Previous knowledge of industrial balers is a large asset
· Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical, welding, etc. are required for this position.
· Three five years experience in a manufacturing or related industry.
· Previous experience with equipment used in the recycling industry and with related mobile equipment would be a definite asset.
· Mechanical experience in a related field.
· Welding experience an asset.
· Good knowledge of electrical and hydraulic components.
· Must be able to work well in an unsupervised environment and as part of a project team.
· Proven troubleshooting ability with emphasis on safety and reliability.
· Must be well organized.
· Good communications and interpersonal skills.
· Must be aware of all safety standards and requirements for maintenance work.
$20 per hour
If interested and meet all qualifications please send your resume to
Please note, that only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your application!
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||1 year|
|Job Duration||1 year|