Our client in the west end is seeking for a full-time Maintenance Technician who reports to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Hours of Operation:
10:00AM – 18:30 PM
Rate of pay – $20 per hour
– Assist in updating, developing, improving and action preventative maintenance activities.
– Assist in trouble shooting production equipment issues/break downs.
– Recommend possible short term and long term solutions to equipment breakdowns.
– Repair, modify, make and install the necessary elements to equipment breakdowns.
– Handle minor repairs independently.
– Fabricate, build and assemble various mechanical parts to support production.
– Clean, grease and lubricating industrial equipment.
– Must be able to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
– Must have previous experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
– Must have experience with fabricating, welding and assembly of equipment.
– Must have experience with lock out/tag out procedures.
– Must have basic computer skills.
– Must be detail and quality oriented.
– Forklift, fall arrest and scissor lift licenses are an asset.
– Must demonstrate safe work ethics.
If you’re interested in this position, please email your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your application, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted.
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||November 30, 2017|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|