-Demonstrate competence in the following areas:
– Must have some trouble shooting ability in order to find
solutions to rectify plant equipment failures and/or make
– Must be able to work independently with little direction
and/or detailed instructions
– Must have good base understanding and knowledge of
hydraulics, electrical, and mechanical
– Must possess some basic welding skills in order to repair
– Must be able to read blue print drawings
– Must have some experience with repairing of recycling
equipment, in particular the equipment found at both Ottawa
– MUST have industrial experience.
– Conveyor, baler or hydraulic experience is a HUGE asset
Please apply to:
or drop your resume off in person at:
173 Dalhousie St.
Ottawa ON KIN 7C7
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to meeting with you!
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2019|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Education Required||High School|