?MaxSys Staffing and Consulting is seeking a Senior Material Management professional with Valid Secret clearance.
1. Certificate, diploma, or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution, in a relevant field or an acceptable combination of education, training and experience.
2. Familiarity with IT equipment modified through TEMPEST suppression or other similar security measures.
3. Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the materiel management field.
4. Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the materiel management field within the federal government.
5. Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the materiel management field involved in the procurement of TEMPEST equipment, or other equipment modified with similarly implemented security measures.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
– Preparing procurement documentation which may include the following:
o Statement of Work (SOW)
o Procurement Memorandums
o Various Sole Source Documents
o Various Limited Tendering Documents
– Liaising with clients to arrange for funding transfers
– Liaising with TEMPEST equipment vendors
– Liaising with DES Proc staff to ensure timely movement of files to PWGSC
– Liaising with PWGSC staff to ensure timely award of contracts to guarantee fiscal year end delivery of goods
– Developing or managing the development of technical requirements of goods to be purchased
– Monitoring inventory levels of assets
– Initiating requests to replenish current inventories of more complex items
– Communicating with procurement personnel regarding issues at all stages of the procurement process including post contractual stages
– Managing the distribution of assets
– Coordinating repair requests of assets
If your CV can demonstrate all of the above, please contact Pamela at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note that Only Qualified resources will be contacted.
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|