MaxSys is currently looking for an Oracle Database Administrator for our Federal Client.
1. Must clearly demonstrate minimum of three (3) years experience within the past 10 years in Oracle database installation and configuration.
2. Must clearly demonstrate minimum of three (3) years experience at a senior level within the past 10 years in monitoring and maintaining system health and security including but not limited to scheduling and performing regular server maintenance, designing backup processes for server and associated data, and establishing a disaster recovery protocol.
3. Must clearly demonstrate minimum of three (3) years experience at a senior level within the past 10 years in database development, including data modeling and writing SQL statements and stored procedures, at an enterprise level.
4. Must clearly demonstrate minimum of three (3) years experience within the past 10 years with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools.
5. Must clearly demonstrate minimum of one (2) years experience within the past 10 years in installing and configuring WebLogic.
Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end users specialised role
Design and implement database in accordance to end users requirements
Review the current database structure and suggest required changes to minimize database downtime and tune the database for optimal performance
Create the Oracle scripts to transform data as required.
Perform test and evaluation regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
Advise and guide the project authorities and team on all technologies and best practices specific to data and database management
Collaborate with other technical personnel to ensure all aspects of the database design and management are well addressed.
Status reporting and ensure a successful knowledge transfer following the assignment.
Language: Bilingual Intermediate (Asset)
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Andrew Valencia at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||January 28, 2019|
|Experience Required||3 years|