Position: Outside Sales Representative North America
For more than 50 years, our client with Headquarters in Germany stands for excellent customer-oriented comprehensive solutions and far-reaching service in the elevator industry. The range of products covers manifold operating and indicating elements as well as components which are used in commercial elevator installations all over the world. They have 250 employees worldwide. The local office is located in South Langley.
You have a strong customer focus and entrepreneurial skills which will help you establish and service a new customer base in the North American Market. This position starts asap.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Prepare presentations and proposals for external and prospective customers; emphasize service or product features and benefits, discuss credit terms, quote prices, and prepare sales order reports or forms
– Actively manage and grow a dedicated sales territory that includes a large customer base
– Inputs data regarding contracts, prospects or dealers into the CRM system
– Maintain close contact with customers, resolve issues and provide customer advice
– Responsible for resolving all sales claims and complaints in a timely and values consistent fashion
– Collaborate with Headquarters in Germany to determine essential strategic approaches for sales
– Maintain close contact with Headquarters for status on orders and to ensure delivery commitments to clients are met
– Follow up with new customers on product and service delivery, quality and satisfaction
– Maintaining and updating of customer accounts including contact names for future sales
– Liaise with suppliers as required
– Visit prospective customers, Trade Shows and conferences throughout Canada and the USA
– 8-10 weeks training at German Headquarters
– Post secondary education or Bachelors degree in Business or related field
– 2-3 years work experience in sales or in a technical occupation related to the product or service is an asset.
– Experienced in engineering sales environment, preferably in the elevator industry
– Fluency in written and spoken business language of English, French or Spanish as a second language are always a plus
– Excellent knowledge of the metric system is crucial
– Knowledge of MS-Office products, CRM system genesis World, ERP system (infor.com), CAD system (Bris cad), file archiving system (d3)
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Class 5 Driver´s License and ability to travel within Canada and the USA. A company vehicle will be provided.
– Requires clear drivers history and abstract
– Demonstrated analytical, time management and organizational skills
– The ability to work independently; be self-motivated and enthusiastic
– Industrial First Aid, Level I or II is an asset
They offer an excellent salary and benefits package
Opportunity to earn a bonus
Monthly car allowance will be provided
Extended Health, Dental and Pension Plan after 6 months.
If you have a “hands-on” mentality and want to be part of something new and exciting, we would be glad to receive your resume.
Please send your resume, stating salary expectations and date of availability.
Email to: email@example.com
Only those with a current ability to legally work in Canada should apply.
|Position Type||Full Time|
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2017|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Education Required||High School|