MaxSys is currently looking for a Program Admin Advanced for our Federal Client.
MANDATORY CRITERIA (resource must have the following)
1. Must clearly demonstrate Ten (10) years relevant experience in the past Fifteen (15) years Project Management and implementation of capital equipment projects including experience in successfully applying Government of Canada project documents, processes and procedures in accordance with the Defence Services Programme and Project Approval Directive;
2. Must clearly demonstrate Three (3) years experience within the past Ten (10) years with Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Surveillance Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems including Classified C4ISR systems; including Over the Air Rekeying (OTAR) of Type 1 radios, and HAVE QUICK II frequency hopping technology;
3. Must clearly demonstrate five (5) years experience within the last eight (8) years providing engineering, support, planning or the life cycle management for Type 1 Cryptographic Devices for the Government of Canada.
4. Must clearly demonstrate experience with the planning for the implementation of the Government of Canada Key Management Infrastructure (GC KMI).
5. Must clearly demonstrate three (3) years experience within the last eight (8) years providing support for, or working with, Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) radios.
DUTIES OF THE RESOURCE:
Provide analysis and recommendations to the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Senior Management regarding Statement of Operational Capability Deficiency (SOCD), Information Exchange Requirement (IER), Minor Requirement (MR) and Small Capital Projects (SCP).
Prepare and coordinate, with supporting organizations, documentation required to support Director of Air Domain Development projects through Treasury Board and Ministerial submissions as assigned.
As assigned by DADD 4, assist with tasks and/or duties within DADD 4 or other DADD sections. Assisted the Project Authority with gathering and analyzing business requirements from internal and external stakeholders and translating those business needs into a strategic implementation document
Creating, developing, and documenting a suite of project planning documents to guide the team through delivering project activities, in collaboration with Senior Management, the Project Authority, and relevant stakeholders.
Produce a Project documents that integrates and aligns with scope, schedule, network diagram, milestones, deliverables, cost estimates, critical path, risks, quality management, communications, the team structure, roles and responsibilities, WBS, and identifying stakeholders to support business goals.
Security Clearance: Secret Level
If you meet all the above requirements, please send your resume today to Cassandre Louis at:
*Please note, only qualified candidates will be contacted and the position could be filled prior to closing date. Thank you.*
|Application Deadline||October 26, 2018|
|Experience Required||10+ years|